Safety, cleanliness, and comfort are among the highest concerns for everyone here at Hotel Biba. With this in mind, the property has specifically invested a number of resources to allow for a pleasant on-site and digital experience. To learn more, please read below. For further assistance or specific inquiries, please call us at 561.832.0094.
ON-SITE ADA NOTICE
From the moment our guests arrive on-site, we aim to provide a clean and safe location with a warm welcome so they can enjoy their stay. We understand that there are those were require extra details to attention and all Hotel Biba staff are more than happy to accommodate. Specifically for those with cited disabilities, handicapped parking spots have been specifically denoted, entrance/exit ramps are located when applicable, rooms have been designed to ensure a pleasant and comfortable stay for those with disabilities and/or require extra or special equipment (mention the shower part,[ADA Stds. 9.1.2), on-site lighting designed to ensure clear and safe passage throughout the property at night,
DIGITAL ADA NOTICE
Hotel Biba, since its conception, is committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities can access all of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations offered by Hotel Biba through its website, www.hotebiba.com, and its mobile applications. Hotel Biba has adopted the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0, Level AA as our website accessibility standard, and are working to ensure that our Sites substantially conform to that standard to the extent possible. We endeavor to update our website regularly to make them as accessible as possible. If you are having trouble accessing or using our website please call our Customer Service Team at 561.832.0094 for assistance.
FOR YOUR ACCESSIBILITY NEEDS, THE FOLLOWING FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE
- Property is accessible; ramps, bars, and other additional on-site property amenities are in place to help any/all to access the property. This excludes restricted, staff-only locations.
- Accessible Rooms; select rooms have been specifically designed to meet both legal and ethical restrictions and guidelines to ensure guests are comfortable and safe in their rooms.
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors
that provide at least 32 inches of clear width
- Accessible public entrance and exit
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Bathroom doors that provide at least 32 inches of clear width
- Grab bars in bathrooms to further assist
- Braille room numbers to assist if needed
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Service support animals are welcome (with valid, supporting documentation)
- Handicap parking only available on-site (with amble space for safe and easy unloading/loading)
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to guestrooms on the first floor
THE FOLLOWING FEATURES ARE NOT AVAILABLE
- Self-parking facility
- Elevator (there are however ADA friendly designed rooms on the first floor to assist)
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
SPECIFIC ACCESSIBLE ROOM FEATURES
- Disability designed rooms have been specifically placed on hold to accommodate those whose require it
- Room type offers mobility in accessible rooms, both in bathroom and living spaces
- This room type offers accessible rooms with roll-in showers
- This room type does not offer hearing accessible rooms
- This room offers additional seating and bars (for support) in the room, specifically the bathroom, for further assistance